Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

APENG done...

Well today we did the APENG test, and it was a Wilde experience. After the test, Chris and I had lunch at journalism, and stayed there till 4th period. Psych was slightly amusing, as Mr. Neikirk was angry; but when he stopped Ruby from going to her AP Studio test, Joyce called him a jerk, and I agree.

History club was fun, as Angela and I did a running commentary during Hidalgo. I pointed out how pimp Vigo was while she pointed out how vulnerable these women must be to fall for such lame lines.

Is purple Ganondorf really "flamboyantly gay"?

I think he's just being King of the Gerudos.

Lyric of the Day:
"I bet that you look good on the dance floor
I don't know if you're looking for romance or
I don't know what you're looking for"
-The Arctic Monkeys:"I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor"


Random Story of The Day:

Jared and I are talking after school.

Jared: Got a date yet?
Me: No, plans are in the works.
Jared: I'll go with you...I mean I have to go with a senior if I want to go right?
Me: Yes you would, and no, unless you're paying for your ticket
Jared: I will
Me: Just stop right there.

Jared: So is Tuua really going with Pat Massey?
Me: I don't know. Don't think so but I mean I am fairly oblivious.
Jared: If it's true, it's hilarious!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"even a blind man can see that you're beautiful"

lol, what a great line

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Big D said...

Remember Angela's reply: "That only works becasue those women are vulnerable"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home