Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Hard Day's Night: Variety Show

Last night was fun.

We hung out at Collins'.

Hit up the variety show.

Had a Physics study session, that became Magic Night when Elan's little brother decided it should.

Good Times.

I also randomly found this quote that I found interesting. Endurance of the human spirit and whatnot.

"A man can be destroyed but not defeated" -Ernest Hemingway

PS: Chris, I am sorry the democratic process hates you.

Lyric of the Day:
"Follow your heart

Your intuition
It will lead you in the right direction
Let go of your mind
Your Intuition
Is easy to find Just follow your heart baby "
-Jewel:"Intuition"

Random Story of The Day:
So by now, everyone should have heard about my antics in finding a ball date. I'm going to clarify somethings, mainly because I really am tired of reading James Joyce and looking at Physics equations. Some people say for "pulling a Collins" by asking two friends in the same night, I am an idiot. One must first be aware of several things before they can understand why I would do something like this:

-We were reading Pride and Prejudice
-I am easily amused(Proof: Say the word "four" to me slowly)
-I tend to be methodical(I blame years of learning the scientific method)
-I tend to miss things(aka. clear "leave me alone" signs/sarcasm)
-Jade can be very convincing
-I read into Joe's metaphors too much
-I am easily convinced to do things

Oh yeah, I also like punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home