Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

AP Physics done...

Well the test is done. Doesn't mean it was good. In fact it sort of sucked.

Oh well, I would have to take Physics in college anyway.

Today I tried to rewrite Joe's valedictorian speech(didn't work), cram physics(didn't work), and get home in time for my dentist's appointment(didn't happen).

At least I managed to drop Elan to Towson and find my way back to the beltway.

Crashing an SCA event for food isn't worth it right?

Lyric of the Day:
"Just stop enough of the limitless critical comments on my life

Just stop the judgment and all of your pseudo-involvement in my life
Step back a moment, and look at the miracle starting in our life
Don't stop the moment, and let the incredible happen knowing that"
-Disturbed:"Just Stop"

Random Story of The Day:
Today I got an invite to Tuua's party. Like Chris though, I was considered unworthy of a picture. Sorry, had to mess with the kid. He took Bio after all.


So anyway, I check out my invite, and notice that there is white out on it. I use my mad cheating skills to find out the name that the envelope was originally for.

"Nate"

What was great was when Ben saw it; he started laughing and shouted out "TUUA!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home