Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Good Day!!

Yesterday was the best day ever. First, Chris and myself won the Biology category of our school's Science Fair. We were able to come out one top of Kezia, Shilpa, and Nonye who had a really nice board that made me a little scared when i saw it. We have the "victory party with Joe and Tim at Chris' house where I proceed to defeat Chris in Battlefront 2 for the first time (and probably the last time). Our school then won the "It's Academic competition" at WJZ. After that we head out to Legends where I pull 4 bomb rares, 2 of the being duals. While having the rare lands means my deck has no finisher, I still manage to beat Joe. Well, now I get to take a long nap!


Funny Thing of the Day:
Since I was having such good luck today, I started repeating the phrase "I'm having such a good day". Chris, after losing BF2 and Magic, was annoyed, and expresed his disdain in a humorousmanner.

Me: I'm having such a good day, did I tell you?
Chris: Dude, If you don't stop saying that people will think that you are like dying of cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home