Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

AP Stats done...

Well, that wasn't as bad as I expected. I don't think I got a five, but a four is good enough for UMD. Hopefully I managed to pull it off.

Oh yeah, people sure one variable for too many things. S is slope, supply, standard deviation, speed, serine, sulfur, second, and saturn. Please make it stop.

Lyric of the Day:
"My head is a box full of nothing

and that's the way I like it
My garden's a secret compartment
and that's the way I like itand that's the way I like it"
-Ben Lee:"Catch My Disease"

Random Story of The Day:
After the AP test we went to Chris'. As soon as we walk in, he shouts "No one on my computer!" and rushes into the computer room. Joe and I start up the Gamecube, and as the startup music begins Chris shouts "Don't start without me!", and runs back into his room.

My response, "Gamecube more important than myspace?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home