Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

UMCP, definitely.

Well, I'm doing Gemstone at UMCP.
YAY Banneker Key!!!

That is all.

Lyric of the Day:
"You've got to stop and draw a line

And everyone here has to choose a side tonight
The moment of truth is haunting you
Don't forget your family
Regardless of what you choose to do"
-Streetlight Manifesto:"A Better Place, A Better Time"

Random Story of the Day:
Journals are due tomorrow, so I'm trying to find them all.
Me: what does the satire definition look like?
Tuua: satire definition....
Me: JE2?
Tuua: its a chart
Tuua: that says "toward a definition of satire"
Me: color?
Tuua: white
Me: ouch..thats half my binder
Tuua: mm
Tuua: you'll find it
Me: Well...I'm off to try and find it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home