Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ramblings....

Well, here I am, nearly graduation, and I still haven't accomplished all that I planned. Reguardless of my talks of zany antics, not every spectacular thing has happened in high school. Can I honestly say I tried?

I did. Enough to satisfy myself at the time. But was it enough? Could I have tried harder?

Probably.

But does it matter that I didn't try hard enough? I mean even without any change, I still feel satisfied. But its only fleeting. It isn't the satisfation that comes with progress, but that comes from accepting defeat. Have I been defeated?

Temporarily.

But, I can always try.

Lyric of the Day:
"Hey there lookin' at me

Tell me what do you see
But you quickly turn your head away
Try to find the words I could use
Don't have the courage to come up to you
My chance is looking a bit grey"
-Green Day:"At The Library"

Irony of The Day:

In 9th grade I told Elan I feared superhumans.
Weird and Unique , huh?
Now I know what I fear.
Losing my individuality.
Fittting the Status Quo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home