Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Jr. Prom and after-party

Dancing is tiring, but fun. So is talking with random people, like the underclassmen officers, and the juniors. Overall a good time.

After party:
-losing to Junead in pool (on my first hit)
-playing basketball with Shilpa(who is a hack) and Lamar
-beating Davon in Super Smash Brothers
-singing lullabies with Ruthie
-playing chess with Jules
-making fun of a tired Sonia
-criticizing Katie's bangs
-Julia tucking me in
-Chris tricking me into thinking someone went to the ER
-listening to Kirsten so i didn't get kicked

Lyric of the Day:
"I am the son

And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar"
-The Smiths:"How Soon Is Now"

Random Story of The Day:

It's about 4 o clock in the morning, and everything is toning down at the party.
Frank: Let's go play some basketball...
(I get up and take off my blanket)
Me: Alright, teams or fifty?
Frank: I was joking, sit back down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home