Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Inconsistency: Normally, I don't do commentary...

Today in Psychology we learned that teenagers appear inconsistent and hypocritical because we have not yet settled our identities. I have no problem with this, but it made me aware of the hypocracy that is all around me. And it is fairly annoying.

Politics for one thing. Republicans want restricting social laws (i.e. no gay marriage, capital punishment, etc.), yet fail to see the necessity of business laws that restrict big business, saying that it is not the government's place to control business. So they can tell people what to do, but not large companies.

One could always feel annoyed by the fact that they go to read a blog that is usually a boring recap of the day, and a less than entertaining story, and end up finding something that actually means something. My bad dawg, my bad.

This entry cut short for Econ...

Lyric of the Day:
"I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul

I'd turn it back, it's my fault.
Your destiny is forlorn,
Have to live till it's undone.
I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul
I'd turn it back and then at last I'll be on my way."
-Within Temptation:"Jillian"

Random Story of The Day:

So yesterday Tuua IMs me.
Tuua: Elan called me belligrant
Me: belligerant?
Tuua: whatever
Tuua: yes
Tuua: i cant spell
Me: ok
Me: well, i think i am more than you, and he's never called me that
Me: checked, spelled belligerent in case you care
Tuua: lol

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

add on:

democrats feal that it is ok to restrict buisness, however restricting the actions of people (the very organisims that run buisness) is wrong.

then again i'm libertarian, and agains 90% of the restriction/government program bullshit to begin with. loch got it right: protection of life, liberty and property. sorry folks, as far as "presuit of happyness" is concerned thats your job, not societys.

-dan-

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Big D said...

My distrust of people sometimes goes so far as, "Let someone more capable set up the rules for you idiots".
Hence the Totalitarian edge.

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet my distrust runs deeper still! i believe all people to be incompetant, thus none should realy have much power

 

Post a Comment

<< Home