Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back to School....blarg

Well today was a schoolday, unlike my past week. And now its getting close to go-time: Prom, APs, Picking a College, Ball, Finals, Senior Week, and Graduation.

Today in Physics I realized something horrible. I was unprepared for the AP Physics test, and its in a mere two weeks. With that in mind ill make the rest of this short.

Econ was even more despiriting, but when I realized that i missed 4 days in the class right before the test I was surprised I passed at all.

Joe owes me a favor

Just reminding myself that Joe owes me one for helping at the NHS Hopkins Basket. Even though I had fun, I still have to call in this favor before we graduate. Ideas?

Lyric of the Day:
"Two weeks away it feels like the world should've changed

But I'm home now
And things still look the same
I think I'll leave it to tomorrow till unpack
Try to forget for one more night
That I'm back in my flat on the road
Where the cars never stop going through the night
To real life where I can't watch sunset
I don't have time
I don't have time "
-Dido:" Sand in My Shoes"

Random Story of The Day:


Today as we are driving out of the parking lot, we see Katie in her car.

Me: I should have gotten my car painted a new color instead of just replacing the red
Elan: Yeah, that would have been cool.
Me: I could have done like some crazy color like teal, orange, or purple
Elan: A purple car...
Me: Don't tell me you don't remember...
Elan: Katie's car is purple isn't it?
Me: Good Job...
Elan: We just saw her car didn't we?
Me: I see your short term memory is improving...and in time for AP tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home