Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Autodesk...

Sometimes, Robotics can be such a waste of time. Today, we had to install Autodesk three times before we got it working. We are spending days making a prototype that the engineers are probably going to say we should scrap. And leadership is sorta not there...

Funny thing of the Day:
Joe IMs me , and we start talkling about colleges...Eventually ending up at a discussion of our artistic abilities.
"Joe: Never really was an artist
Me: I am a decent one...the term decent used loosely of course
Joe: Dude you're definitely not much better than me, if better at all...no offense lol
Me: Term "decent" was used as loose as Elan
Joe: ouch
Me: I find that similie hilarious, if not at least offensive"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home