Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sci Fair Day 2

Well its 11 and Chris aint here...I guess I'll just play Battlefront until he gets here...

Funny thing of the day: My mom and I go to a lab party, where there is a large fire burning behind infront of the grill. Professor Jef tells me to get some firewood from the back to put on the fire. I walk into his backyard, and I can not find the wood anywhere. As a cold wind blows, I cover every corner of the backyard looking for anything resembling firewood; only finding sticks and leaves. I go back in to tell him that I cannot find any wood. When I walk up next to him at the grill, I see the stack of firewood...next to the back of the grill.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home