Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Steelers win...ugh...

Watched the Broncos lose to the Steelers today, that was not a pretty loss. I mean Plummer throwing two interceptions at key moments in the game was pretty bad for Denver. What's hilarious is I called the plays that the Broncos threw those interceptions. Well, I guess Malta and wings take away the taste of defeat. That and making a half-court shot in fifty.

Funny Thing of the Day: Yohance's mom tells him to change the outside lightbulb on their house. No big problem right? Well, you see this bulb is like 14 feet in the air, and next to the lower part of the roof, making it difficult to lean a ladder by it. So we borrow a ladder from Shawn and Yohance climbs up the ladder, onto the roof, and starts to unscrew the lightbulb. As I wait for him to unscrew the lightbulb(which takes him a whole ten minutes), I start thinking about what I can do to be helpful. I remember that we have to carry the ladder back to Shawn's house, so i pick it up and start carrying it there. When I walk down Yohance's driveway, I hear him scream: "How the hell am I supposed to get down!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home