Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hotel Rwanda

Wow, that movie hits you hard...I was depressed for a while about man's ability to hurt others, but I eventually became distracted by robotics. This was actually good for me, as I really felt messed up seeing the scene where children are massacred. Well, as Collins said the engineers have made their design for the robo, and Mike trashed my idea. I mean he literally picked it up and threw it on the floor. Well I'll just go back to CADding up random parts to look busy. This is sorta a waste of my time...Well at least i was able to use the formula v=d/t when talking to a physics minor...

Funny thing of the Day: Elan got into Hopkins and wants to major in physics(based in astronomy maybe?). Today the engineers all stood around talking bout their college experience. Each one agreed that while they were drawn to physics, they realized that only if they got a degree in Engineering could they be decently employed.Physics was a "worthless" degree, as research was a limited career, and required a Phd.

Elan's response to this: "Way to shatter my hopes and dreams!!! Jerks!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home