Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Semester...

New Semester started today...Now I have health instead of Diff Eq. This means I have to go to homeroom with Hannan rather than Allen, which is sort of disappointing. Electricity and Magnetism is a little more confusing than Mechanics, but Physics is still making sense. Well got to go finish problems Dr. Ipp gave out....

Funny Random Conversation of the Day:
(Elan and Mia sit next to each other in AP Psych..)
Elan: Well, I'm a card carrrying Democrat...
Mia: Democrats are wayyy to conservative for me.
(Elan looks at her slightly shocked)
Mia: That's why I'm a member of the Green Party.
Elan(aside): Like they'll ever get power in the government...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home