Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bloggin' like a villian

Well, seeing Joe looking up all those college blogs got me interested in the entire thing. I hope that this doesn't degenerate into crazy rants or the such. Lets begin today with a sonnet:

A cruel, wicked master is what Love is,
And so are all these complex tasks of his.
Like a Pharaoh’s worthless servant am I,
Who is given the task: to touch the sky.

A wonderful beauty he lets me see,
Her warm presence is the bright sun to me.
And I the weak withered flower that needs,
Shining bright light to rise above the weeds.

But yet remains my heart worried and so afraid,
My words shower my love like some cascade,
And thus it cause her to reject my hope.
With all things gone I know not how I’ll cope.

Sitting in her shadow, I see her breathe,
But my wild tongue, I dare not him unsheathe.
-Big D

Man, I do sound like a bitter little man sometimes. Most of the time. Always. But at least my poetry is in iambic pentameter(no one tell me otherwise). Well I'm off to do IRP crap.

Random Funny Thing of the Day:
In robotics I found this peice of 2x4. I wrote something then gave it to Joe. He gave a slight smirk and threw it on the table. Chris on the other hand started laughing his ass off after he saw it. What did it say?
"This is a peice of Wood. It is to replace what is missing from your pants."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home